Program Length: 3 Hours
Materials Needed: Desktop, Mobile Device, Zoom App, Internet Access, Quiet Learning Space
Certificate of Completion: Yes
A remote team is a group of colleagues who work together towards a goal while they are separated by location, time, and in some cases, culture. You will learn how to be a contributing team member while setting up your own successful work strategy. The program helps remote workers understand common challenges and strategies to holistically blend work and life routines while working remotely.
You will learn:
- How to identify successful virtual team attributes
- Discuss ways to be an effective member of a virtual team
- Describe the common challenges that virtual teams have to overcome.
- Discover ways to overcome communication challenges and keep communication lines open on virtual teams
- Discuss active listening techniques that can be used during conflict in a virtual team
- Discuss ways to increase engagement during virtual meetings
- Identify effective codes of conduct to guide collaboration
- How to set up your workspace at home and use powerful apps to streamline workflows, schedules, and communication
(WATCH FIRST) Setting up Your Virtual Classroom