Program Length: 3 Hours
Materials Needed: Desktop, Mobile Device, Zoom App, Internet Access, Quiet Learning Space
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Professional email communication is utilized around the world as a primary tool for exchanging ideas, strategies, and directives. You will learn the skills to write professionally in your business emails. This program teaches email etiquette and best practices for communicating respectfully with different people.
You will learn:
- Describe how to determine purpose of and the intended audience for your email.
- Define the role of email in the workplace in the context of time and type of information to be shared.
- Understand when another mode of communication would be more effective than email.
- Discuss best practices for communicating the intended message through email.
- Distinguish the difference between being concise and being brief
- Recognize the basics of writing professional emails.
- Understand how to organize an email for efficient reading.
- Identify techniques to review email drafts for appropriateness.
(WATCH FIRST) Setting up Your Virtual Classroom
How to Write Professional Business Emails & Email Etiquette - Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM