Program Length: 3 Hours
Materials Needed: Desktop, Mobile Device, Zoom App, Internet Access, Quiet Learning Space
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Are you supervising or managing a team for the first time? This program will teach you fundamental leadership skills to help you lead your team to success. You will learn about common challenges new leaders face and how to develop a great work environment that cultivates respect. This program covers how to hold team members accountable to achieve goals and keep the company on track.
You will learn:
- The difference between giving 'constructive criticism' and 'constructive feedback'
- Supervisory skills such as hiring, firing, performance feedback techniques, disciplinary models, and recognizing positive behavior to promote growth
- Utilize S.M.A.R.T. goal setting techniques to align the company with its strategic vision
- Understand the importance of prioritizing activities and creating a process to stay focused
- Identify common challenges supervisors face such as communication, delegation, and evaluations
(WATCH FIRST) Setting up Your Virtual Classroom